Medicine Dish Presents - Working Together: Outreach and Enrollment of Children and Families in Medicaid and CHIP - Part 1
We are pleased to present the next in our monthly webcast series created for providers in Indian Country. These programs serve as a path to open communication, providing information and promoting discussion about Medicare, Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Programs (CHIP), and other issues important to the health of American Indian and Alaska Native people.
TOPIC: Working Together: Outreach and Enrollment of Children and Families in Medicaid and CHIP - Part 1
DATE: Wednesday, August 31, 2011
TIME: 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., Eastern Time
WHAT TO EXPECT: CHIPRA grantees from the Pueblo of San Felipe in NM and Indian Health Care Resource Center in Tulsa, OK will share:
- Outreach and enrollment activities
- Challenges encountered and actions taken to overcome them
- Effective partnerships
- Advice to others interested in outreach and enrollment of AI/AN children in the Medicaid and CHIP programs.
- Access link: http://videocast.nih.gov
- Webcast lines are limited. Real Player is necessary to see the program and can be downloaded for free from this website. Previous Medicine Dish programs are archived at this site under “Training and Meetings – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services” at this link: http://videocast.nih.gov/PastEvents.asp?c=80
- Technical Login Support is available from this site.
Please join us for this broadcast and remember that you can access recordings of all of the previous shows at http://videocast.nih.gov
. Please do not hesitate to contact Lindsey Cometa, if you have any questions.
The next show will be broadcast on September 21st at 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The program will feature CHIPRA grantees at the Indian Health Board of Billings, Blackfeet Tribe Po’ Ka System of Care and Lake County Tribal Health Consortium.