Improvement Support Team
The aim of the Improvement Support Team (IST) is to create, sustain, and promote a collaborative approach to support the dissemination of innovation and improvements in care across the Indian health system. They serve as the liaison between the National IPC office, the Areas, and the participating IPC4 and QILN sites. They also assist the IPC National staff to review results, approaches, and challenges, and identify the most productive changes and measures.
Improvement Support Team (IST): CAOIST@ihs.gov includes the following personnel and can be reached by email or phone:
- Helen Maldonado, PA-C, CDE, email@example.com, (916) 930-3981 x332
- CDR Wendy Blocker, MSN, firstname.lastname@example.org, x308
- Susan Ducore, RN, MSN, email@example.com, x323
- Marilyn Freeman, RHIA, firstname.lastname@example.org, x362
- CDR Paul Frazier, Staff Engineer, email@example.com, x365
- CDR Martin Smith, RS, firstname.lastname@example.org, x337
- Rachel Pulverman, email@example.com, x361
- CAPT Richard Wermers, PE, firstname.lastname@example.org, x341
- Glenna Starrit, Contractor, email@example.com
A CAO IST member has been assigned as the primary contact for each IPC4 and QILN site. Please feel free to contact any of the team members below or use the CAOIST@ihs.gov distribution list to contact the entire team.
Riverside/San Bernardino County Indian Health, Inc.
Lassen Indian Health Center
K’ima:w Medical Center
American Indian Health & Services (Santa Barbara)