Engineering Services (DES) is a Division of the Office of Environmental Health and Engineering (OEH&E).
The services provided by DES include:
- Administers and manages design of health care facilities construction projects;
- Administers and manages construction projects to build, renovate, and/or modernize health care facilities and personnel quarters;
- Provides technical consultation to tribes and Area Offices regarding planning, design and construction of health care facilities;
- Provides professional architectural and engineering services for health care facilities design and construction; and
- Advocates for tribes during the development of policies, regulations, and programs.
OEHE Technical Handbook