IHS-05-13-003Release Date: May 3, 2013
Subject: SAM.gov Grantee Account Migration Webinar
In this course, you will learn how to create a System for Award Management (SAM.gov) account, migrate permissions from CCR and update an existing registration.
Webinar Topic: SAM.gov - Account Migration and Update/Renewing Registration
Host: GSA/FAS Office of the Integrated Award Environment
Date of Event: Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Time of Event: 2 - 3 p.m. EDT
To register: http://gsa.gov/portal/event/form/170683
This course is geared to those who are interested in becoming eligible to receive federal grants from the government and who previously registered their organization in Central Contractor Registration (CCR).
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Create a new SAM user account
- Migrate permissions from the legacy CCR system into SAM
- Update/renew an existing registration
All interested participants should register using the link above. The webinar is available for the first 1,500 participants that log-in to the session. We anticipate that registration will exceed the available capacity. If you are unable to attend, please note that the webinar will be recorded and posted to SAM.gov approximately one week following this event.
Accessing the Webinar
- To enter the webinar room on the day of the event, go to: http://gsafas.adobeconnect.com/sam_webinar/
- Enter as a Guest and type your first and last name.
- Click Enter Room (No password is required).
If you cannot make the webinar, there is no need to RSVP or cancel. The course will be made available online a week after the original air date. Online webinars and additional help can be found at www.fsd.gov.
- No phone is necessary to participate. You can listen to the presentation using your computer speakers or headphones. A question-and-answer period will be offered during the webinar, via chat.
- Note: Make sure your computer volume is adjusted and 'Mute' is unchecked. You can do that on a PC by navigating to: Start>Settings>Control Panel>Sounds and Audio Device>Volume Tab.
- We recommend testing your browser for compatibility with the webinar software prior to attending the event. To test your compatibility, use the link below.