Division of Grants Management
Laws and Regulations
- USA.Gov Reference Center and General Government - Legal section of the USA.gov Web site.
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) library from the Government Printing Office's (GPO)
Federal Digital System (FDsys).
- CFR Title 45 Part 74 [PDF - 307 KB] - Uniform Administrative Requirements for grants and cooperative agreements.
- Legal Information Institute - Cornell Law School collection of Internet legal publications, including a CFR Library.
- Federal Register - Regulations and legal notices issued by Federal agencies.
- FAR - Federal Acquisition Regulations for SBIR/STTR and For-Profit grantees.
- Internet Law Library - The U.S. House of Representatives Internet Law Library.
- Library of Congress - Legislative information from the Library of Congress.
- FedLaw - GSA compilation of legal resources on the Internet.
- PHS Act (25 USC) - Indian Law
- OMB Home Page - The Office of Management and Budget provides Bulletins, Circulars, Memoranda, Privace Guidance, Reports and other important guidance information.
- OMB's Grants Management Home Page – Government-wide grants management policies and guidelines through circulars and common rules.
- OMB Circulars - Listing of OMB Circulars.
- Circular A-87 HTML,
Relocated to 2 CFR, Part 225
[PDF - 362KB]
Cost Principles for State, Local, and Indian Tribal Governments.
- Circular A-102 - Grants and Cooperative Agreements with State and Local Governments.
- Circular A-110 HTML,
Relocated to 2 CFR, Part 215 [PDF - 243KB]
Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Other Agreements with Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Other Nonprofit Organizations.
- Circular A-133 - Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations.
HHS Grants Policy
- Grants Policy Memo outlining changes to the Grants Policy Statement [PDF - 21KB]
- HHS Grants Policy Statement [PDF - 1.32MB]