Approving / Denying Course Requests
Note: This activity is normally performed by the staff member's Supervisor.
The Admin Staff page allows the Continuing Dental Education (CDE) Administrator to find and change the status of any Division employee request or registration. The Status associated with each course indicates the current state of the request or registration.
To approve or deny a Division employee's request, follow these steps:
- Click the “Administration” tab in main navigation
- Under the Administration tab, click “Staff” to go to the Admin Staff page
- On the Admin Staff page, perform a search for the staff member for whom you must approve or deny a request
- Click the Status indicated for the course in question to go to the Modify Status page
- To approve the request, select “Approved” from the status list provided on the right side of the Modify Status page
- To deny the request, select “Denied” from the status list provided on the right side of the Modify Status page
- (Optional) Enter a Comment explaining the change in status
- Click the “Submit” button to apply the change in status