Legislative History: 111th Congress – 2009-2010H.R. 2708 [PDF – 1.5MB]
Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2009
- 6/4/2009 – Introduced by Rep. Frank Pallone, Jr. (D-NJ)
- 6/4/2009 – Referred to House Natural Resources, House Energy and Commerce and House Ways and Means
- 10/15/2009 – S. 1790 Indian Health Care Improvement Reauthorization and Extension Act of 2009, Introduced by Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND)
- 10/15/2009 – Introduced in Senate
- 12/16/2009 – Committee on Indian Affairs. Reported by Senator Dorgan with amendments. Without written report.
- 12/16/2009 – Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 233.
S. 1790 [PDF – 626KB]
As reported by the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs was enacted into law, with minor changes, by section 10221 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, H.R. 3590.
- 3/23/2010 – H.R. 3590 became Public Law No: 111-148 [PDF – 1.8MB]