Format For Pre-Trip Staff Paper
IH-4 MANUAL CIRCULAR - GENERAL ADMINISTRATION EXHIBIT A
FORMAT FOR PRE-TRIP STAFF PAPER
January 25, 1963
See list below
Chief, Environmental Sanitation Branch, Division of Indian Health
Pre-Trip Staff Paper
OBJECTIVES OF TRIP
- Window Rock - To participate in meeting of Navajo sanitation staff relative to current and future program.
- Albuquerque - To meet with BIA Branch of Plant Design and Construction staff relative to sanitation problem at BIA schools in Alaska.
- Albuquerque - To confer with Area and Field office staff relative to sanitation matters.
- Sandia Pueblo - To participate in Sanitarian Aide Training Course.
- Phoenix - To confer with Area staff on environmental health matters.
- San Francisco - To confer with Regional Office staff and to visit University of California relative to recruitment and to confer with DIH engineer attending University.
Dr. McCammon, Mr. A. L. Platz and staff
Mr. J. A. Anderegg, Mr. R. W. Mize and staff
Dr. Zobel, Dr. McIntyre, Mr. G. Quist, Mr. A. H. Johnson
Mr. J. H. Lair and class
Dr. Baum, Mr. R. P. Morfitt and staff
Mr. R. W. Hart and others in Regional Office
Mr. Thomas Hushower
January 29 - Arrive in Albuquerque 9:35 PM
30 - Travel to Gallup 12:05 - 1:03 PM
30- PM Attend sanitation meeting at Window Rock
31- Attend sanitation meeting at Window Rock
February 1- Attend sanitation meeting at Window Rock
2 - Return to Albuquerque 4:46 - 5:37 PM
3 - Confer with Mr. J. A. Anderegg
4 - Meet with BIA Branch of Plant Design and Construction
5 - AM Confer with Area Office staff
5 - PM Travel to Phoenix 7:10 - 9:48 PM
6 - Confer with Dr. Baum--Mr. R. P. Morfitt and staff
7 - Confer with sanitation staff
7- PM Travel to San Francisco 4:10 - 4:55 PM
8 - AM Confer with Regional Office staff
8 - PM Confer with Mr. Hushower - Berkeley
9 - Return to Washington, D.C. 9:05 AM - 4:52 PM
Please inform me of any comments related to this trip which you may have by notation and return to me before noon January 29.
Albert H. Stevenson
Sanitary Engineer Director
Indian Health Area Director, Albuquerque Area office
Indian Health Area Director, Phoenix Area Office
MOC, Albuquerque Field Office
MOC, Window Rock Field Office
Regional Office, San Francisco - Attn: Mr. R. W. Hart
Headquarters Branch Chiefs
Mr. J. H. Lair
Mr. M. A. Getz
Mr. T. Hushower
Back To Top