Part 5, Chapter 16: Manual Exhibit 5-16-A
Management Control Review Plan
(Management Control Area)
- What are the goals of the review?
- Why is the subject area on the Management Control Plan? (See Section 5-16.4A.)
- Program/Subject area is included in the scope of the A-123 Appendix A, “Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting” assessment, if applicable.
- What are the specific areas of risk in the subject area?
- What does the Management Control Area Manager expect/desire to accomplish from the program evaluation?
- What are the applicable laws, regulations, and policies related to the subject area? (Include Department of Health and Human Services and Indian Health Service policies in place and in progress.)
- How will the evaluation/review be conducted?
- Develop a questionnaire (Self-Assessment/Review Tool). (Submit a copy with the review plan) AND/OR
- Make use of/or revise a current program or independent review tool already in place. (If there is a review tool in place, submit a copy with the review plan.)
- Who will be involved in completing the Self Assessment/Review Tool? (Areas only? Headquarters only? Both Area and Headquarters?)
- What is the schedule for the evaluation/review? (Use the annual Management Control System Timeline as a guide.)
NOTE: Stamped signatures of the MCAM will not be accepted.
(Please type the name of the person signing here)
Management Control Area Manager
Back To Top