Transmittal Notice 61-15
This issuance changes the Dental Chapter, Part 3, Chapter 2 of the Indian Health Manual. The change provides for numbering of chapter pages, addition of graphic illustration of the procedure for processing Form PHS-2964, and instructions for use of two newly revised Forms PHS-2506-1 and 2506-4. These forms supersede the January 1956 edition of Forms PHS-2506-1, 2506-2, 2506-3, and 2506-4.
/Huston K. Spangler for/
James R. Shaw, M.D.
Assistant Surgeon General
Chief, Division of Indian Health
Revised Table of Contents
Revised pages 19 and 20
Exhibit 3-2.6G, 1 sheet
Exhibit 3-2.7B(1) and (2), pages 1 through 9.
- Beginning on page presently marked 3-2.1, number each page of the chapter at the top-center, through page 22.
- Remove and Destroy existing pages 19 and 20 of the chapter and insert the enclosed pages 19 and 20.
- At the top of page 21 delete the words "instructions for their use are found as Exhibit 3-2.7B(1), (2), (3), and (4)." On pages 21 and 22 checking section heading numbers (5) through (10) to (3) through (8).
- On the facsimile form PHS-2964 shown in Exhibit 3-2.6E(2), delete the name "Conrad B. Preston" in box 5 and insert "George H. Crommer".
- Insert the attached Exhibit 3-2.6G immediately following the last page of Exhibit 3-2.6E(2).
- Remove and destroy Exhibits 3-2.7B(1), (2), (3), and (4), (8 sheets) and insert the attached Exhibits 3-2.7B(1) and (2), pages 1 through 9.
- Remove and destroy existing Table of Contents for this chapter and substitute the enclosed Table of contents.
Distribution: P-ABCDG under d and B, C under d
Date: January 31, 1961
Back To Top