The WebAudit is a set of internet-based tools for Audit data entry, uploading files from electronic audits, data processing, and reporting.
The WebAudit uses a point-and-click interface for data entry into a secure, remote, centralized database. Once the data are entered, they can be viewed, edited or downloaded to a local system as an Excel file. Reports on the data can also be run and downloaded via the WebAudit.
Note that reports can be run and data downloaded for previous years via the WebAudit at any time.
- Requirements: To use the WebAudit, you must have a computer with internet access and an internet browser, such as Internet Explorer.
- Documentation: Once logged into the WebAudit, users will find brief instructions on each page.
- Request Access:
Request Username: Contact the Audit team at email@example.com if you have a WebAudit account but do not remember your username.
- Register for an IHS Web Account, if you do not already have one. The Username and Password for this account are separate from the account you use to log in to your local network.
- Request WebAudit access. Type in the Username and Password for your IHS Web Account and follow the instructions to request access for each facility you need access for.
- Most requests for WebAudit accounts will be approved in 24 hours or less. You will receive an email message when your request is approved.
- Contact the Audit team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems.
- If you already have a WebAudit account, log in and/or reset your password.