For Diabetes Programs:
Program Planning and Evaluation – This training and corresponding workbook offer an introduction to the concepts and processes of planning and evaluating a diabetes program.
Guide to Community Preventive Services
– This guide addresses the most appropriate means to assess evidence from population-based interventions developed by the Task Force on Community Preventive Services, an independent, non-federal task force appointed by the Director of CDC.
The Community Tool Box
– This website is the world's largest resource for free information on essential skills for building healthy communities.
– This website provides useful evaluation information and examples and links to helpful resources. Innovation Network is a nonprofit organization sharing planning and evaluation tools and know-how.
W.K. Kellogg Foundation
– Provides many resources that support children, families, and communities to strengthen and create healthy environments.
- Logic Model Development Guide
– This guide provides an orientation to the underlying principles of ‘logic modeling’ to enhance program planning, implementation and dissemination activities.