A Mid-Year Progress Report will be required during the FY 2013 budget period per FY 2013 Programmatic Terms and Conditions (item #9) and item 8.1 of the FY 2013 Continuation Application Instructions. The goal of the Mid-Year Report is to assess grantee progress. You will report progress on the following:
- Attending and keeping track of Required SDPI Trainings.
- Improving the IHS Diabetes Care and Outcomes Audit items/elements.
- Collecting baseline data for Required Key Measures of selected Best Practice(s).
- Accomplishing objectives and planned activities from the program plan (FY 2013 Project Narrative Parts 1 and 2).
- Q&A Sessions – Live Question and Answer sessions are one hour sessions that will provide an opportunity to ask questions about preparing the Mid-Year Progress Report. Currently scheduled sessions are listed below. Check back on this webpage for newly scheduled sessions.
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013
11am AKST / 12pm PST / 1pm MST / 2pm CST / 3pm EST
Note: Select "Enter as a Guest" or "Enter with your Adobe Connect login and password" if you have one.
- FY 2013 Mid-Year Progress Report Overview
(recorded session) – Provides a review of the FY 2013 Terms and Conditions and overview and submission of the FY 2013 Mid-Year Progress Report (26:08 minutes).
- Contact your Area Diabetes Consultant for help and technical assistance.
- Ensure that you have the following documents for review before you begin:
- FY 2013 Notice of Award including Terms and Conditions
- FY 2013 Project Narrative (Parts 1 and 2)
- Mid-Year Progress Report Template [PDF - 976KB] – Use this PDF fillable template to complete and submit your report.
Reporting periods and due dates are provided in the table below:
|Suggested Date to Begin Report
||October 1, 2012 to
September 30, 2013
|February 11, 2013
||March 29, 2013
||January 1, 2013 to
December 31, 2013
|May 1, 2013
||June 17, 2013
||April 1, 2013 to
March 31, 2014
|August 1, 2013
||September 16, 2013
||June 1, 2013 to
May 31, 2014
|November 1, 2013
||December 16, 2013
* If you are a sub-grantee, check with your primary program on submission date and instructions.
Timeline: This report should cover progress made from your program’s budget cycle period start date to present.
Submit the completed PDF template on GrantSolutions:
- Log into GrantSolutions
- Click “Grant Notes” – a new Grant Notes window will pop up
- Click “Add” at the end of the screen
- For subject, put “Mid-Year Report for FY 2013” (add grant year if known)
- Select Correspondence for Note Type and Programmatic Report for Category Type
- Include your grant number and budget period dates for your cycle (see table above) in the Notes section
- Use the lower section to browse for your reports to upload into the system
- Ensure that the “Status” shows "SUCCESSFUL" for each document before clicking the "Submit" button.
- Notify your Area Diabetes Consultant that the report has been submitted on GrantSolutions.
Back to Top
Please include your name, contact information, program name and grant number (if known) when submitting questions via email.