When a file is successfully received by the NDW, the process sends out an automated email report called the NDW Data Transmission Log Report
(commonly called the “Acknowledgement Report”, or “ACK” for short ) to the Site/Area contacts we have in our contact list. Also see the section “Export Tracking Mart” for additional resources for tracking your file’s status.
Below are some commonly asked questions concerning your exports received by the NDW:
Who receives the notifications and how can I change the recipients?
What if the Acknowledgement Report (ACK) indicates errors/rejections?
What if I sent a file but did not receive an automated email Acknowledgement Report/Confirmation?
The most common REASONS for errors/rejections, and recommended course of ACTION are as follows:
- FILE PREVIOUSLY LOADED – No action is required, we already have your information.
- SENDER ENCTR COUNT EXCEEDS NDW COUNT BY > 10, FILE REJECTED – This rejection could point to something seriously wrong with the settings at the Site. We will review this situation and contact the appropriate parties.
- NO RECORDS FOUND IN FILE –If you are certain that your file does, in fact, contain records, check your system or file and resend.
- DRE FILE – Files created using this DRE option will not be processed except under special circumstances. If no reason(s) were provided to email@example.com in advance of sending the file, please contact us now.
- SENDER REG+ENCTR COUNT EXCEEDS NDW COUNT – No action is required and files that cause this error will still be processed. Check your error trap for the records that may have caused this mismatch in counts between the NDW and the source system.
- TOO MANY RECORDS OF SPECIFIC TYPE IN MESSAGE – We will review this situation and contact you for resolution.
Verifying Data Loaded by the NDW
When a file is successfully loaded into the NDW, the process sends out an automated email report called the NDW Post Data Load Report
to the Site/Area contacts we have in our contact list. Also see the section “Export Tracking Mart” for additional resources for
tracking your file’s status.
Below are some commonly asked questions concerning your export files that have been loaded into the NDW: