The Pharmacy Program serves as an integral part of a comprehensive community based health care delivery system. Pharmacy services are patient centered and directed toward optimal patient care outcomes, health promotion, and disease prevention. The principal purpose of the pharmacy service is to ensure efficacious, safe, and cost effective medication therapy with appropriate outcomes.
Hours of operation:
8 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Friday, on call pharmacist 24/7 who also works 8 AM to Noon on weekends and holidays reviewing ER orders, loading Pyxis and reviewing inpatient orders.
Winnebago PHS Hospital Pharmacy
Winnebago, Nebraska 68071
Phone: 402-878-2231 ext. 2040
1. Chief Pharmacist: John Jones
2. Deputy Chief Pharmacist (Inpatient): Carlos Christenberry
3. Deputy Chief Pharmacist (Outpatient) : Susan Porter
4. Pharmacist: vacant
5. Pharmacist: vacant
6. Pharmacist: Jeffrey Gildow
7. Pharmacy Technician: Deanna Houle (assigned to Business Office)
8. Pharmacy Technician: Trisha Flute
9. Pharmacy Technician: Tonya John
10. Pharmacy Technician: Joyce Brady