- Affordable Care Act
In March 2010, President Obama signed comprehensive health reform, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), into law. The law makes preventive care—including family planning and related services—more accessible and affordable for many Americans. This page will house information, links, documents, and resources about the ACA and will be updated frequently.
- California Area Office Newsletters
Newsletters are published quarterly and copies are distributed to all California Area tribal and urban Indian healthcare programs for placement in patient waiting rooms.
- Dental Resources for Patients
Your Oral Health: Articles addressing a number of oral health topics.
- Eligibility Statement
Find out if you are eligible to receive services at a tribal or urban indian health facility;
What are "Contract Health Services" (CHS);
- Health Programs
Find a clinic near you
- More Patient Resources
- Understanding the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA), Patient Flyer (PDF 362KB)
- Information to help you solve your dental emergency
- What to do if you or someone you love is being abused?
- Immunizations required to protect your family
- Poison Control Hotlines
- Suicide Prevention Hotlines
- Answers to your health questions
- Report Abuse/Domestic Violence
- H1N1, avian and pandemic flu information
- IHS FAQs on health care services
- The Walking Revolution, a Documentary Film
Released by Every Body Walk!, this documentary explores how the simple act of putting one foot in front of the other has significant health and environmental benefits.