2013 Best Practices & GPRA Measures Conference
- May 20 - 23
- Sacramento, CA
SAVE THE DATE
The IHS California Area Office will host the 2013 California Medical Providers’ Best Practices & GPRA Measures Continuing Education Conference May 20th-23rd, 2013 in Sacramento, CA.
physicians, nurses, behavioral health professionals, mid-level practitioners, clinic support staff, GPRA coordinators, community outreach professionals, Tribal Leaders, healthcare program directors, and other interested community members
Registration is FREE
The group code is QLV
The room rate is $99.00 single/$119.00 double
Continuing Education / Elective Credits
This Live activity, California Medical Providers' Best Practices & GPRA Measures Conference, with a beginning date of 05/20/2013, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 25.00 Elective credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Indian Health Service (IHS) Clinical Support Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians. The IHS Clinical Support Center designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Indian Health Service (IHS) Nutrition and Dietetics Training Program (NDTP) is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered Dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive 18 continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/material. The IHS NDTP’s CPE Accredited Provider number is NU006. Each attendee should only claim the number of hours he/she actually attended.
Continuing Education (CE) credits for mental health professionals are being offered through PsychoEducational Resources, Inc. (PER). Participants may earn up 18.25 CE credits
- PER is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. PER maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- PER is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and a co-sponsor of this program. PER may award NBCC approved clock hours for programs that meet NBCC requirements (Approval # 5536). Please check with your state counseling board to see if they accept the NBCC providership.
- PER is approved as a provider for continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards, 400 South Ridge Parkway, Suite B, Culpepper, VA 22701. www.aswb.org. ASWB Approval Period: 4/15/12 - 4/15/15 (renewal is being submitted). Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. The following recognize the ASWB program: AK, AL, AZ, CT, DC, DE, GA, ID, IN, IA, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NC, ND, NJ, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, and WY.
- Course meets the qualifications for continuing education credit for MFTs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (Provider #PCE 203).
- PER is approved as a Continuing Education Provider by the National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC) Provider #374 (exp. September 30, 2013). The individual sessions in this conference cover the following counselor skill groups: clinical assessment, ongoing treatment planning, counseling services, and legal, ethical and professional growth.
- PER maintains responsibility for this program and its content.