California Special Diabetes Program for Indians [SDPI] Meeting
This annual continuing medical education educates diabetes coordinators and other allied healthcare professionals on updated clinical research and best practices in order to effectively provide healthcare services to the American Indian/Alaska Native population.
Registration: Register for this event
Who Should Attend: Diabetes coordinators and other interested staff
Holiday Inn Capitol Plaza
300 J Street
Sacramento, California 95814
Group code: QMP (Deadline for group rate is April 11!)
Contact Info: Rachel Pulverman, firstname.lastname@example.org, (916) 930-3927
Files available for download:
Diabetes Day - Flyer (PDF)
Diabetes Day - Agenda (PDF)
Continuing Education (CE) credits for mental health professionals are being offered through PsychoEducational Resources, Inc. (PER). Participants may earn up 3.75 CE credits
- PER is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. PER maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- PER is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and a co-sponsor of this program. PER may award NBCC approved clock hours for programs that meet NBCC requirements (Approval # 5536). Please check with your state counseling board to see if they accept the NBCC providership.
- PER is approved as a provider for continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards, 400 South Ridge Parkway, Suite B, Culpepper, VA 22701. www.aswb.org. ASWB Approval Period: 4/15/12 - 4/15/15 (renewal is being submitted). Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. The following recognize the ASWB program: AK, AL, AZ, CT, DC, DE, GA, ID, IN, IA, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NC, ND, NJ, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, and WY.
- Course meets the qualifications for continuing education credit for MFTs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (Provider #PCE 203).
- PER is approved as a Continuing Education Provider by the National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC) Provider #374 (exp. September 30, 2013). The individual sessions in this conference cover the following counselor skill groups: clinical assessment, ongoing treatment planning, counseling services, and legal, ethical and professional growth.
- PER maintains responsibility for this program and its content.