Who can I call for Resource & Patient Management System (RPMS) & Network assistance?
An end user at a Tribal or Urban health program should always contact their local IT support center / RPMS Site Manager first. Then if more assistance is needed, local IT or Site Manager should contact the IT Staff at the California Area IHS (CAIHS) at (916) 930-3981 Ext. 353. If support is needed beyond what the California IT staff can provide, they will submit a trouble ticket with the Albuquerque OIT (Office of Information Technology) helpdesk.
When requesting assistance via email, please provide as much information as possible:
If RPMS related:
- which option(s) you were using when the problem occurred
- name of user having the problem and their contact information
- brief description of the problem you're having>
- screen shot of the problem
If WEB related:
- Inaccessible web site URL (aka Internet address) and section
- brief description of the problem you're having