Health Systems Planning Process Database Installation
IMPORTANT NOTES ON HSP2009 DOWNLOADING AND SETUPTo download HSP2009 and install the system on your PC follow these steps:
- Download the file named HSP2009_setup.exe [EXE - 48MB] by right-clicking on the file name and choosing either the "Copy to Folder..." or the “Save Link As...” option.
- Save the file in a temp directory on your C: drive or on your PC’s ‘Desktop’.
- HSP no longer requires you to remove earlier versions of the system before you install the latest version. This allows you to work on and complete a project developed in an earlier version before you export it and import it into the latest version. However, certian features of file created on previously versions of HSP do not directly convert to the new version. Import the file, and the manually adjust new
- If you have a DRAFT version of HSP2009 on your PC you will need to remove it, by removing the 2009 folder from your local drive where you house your Indian Health Service file folder. (C:\Program Files\Indian Health Service)
NOTE: Depending on how your PC is configured you may need to contact your IT department to assist in installing the system on your PC.
- Install HSP2009 by double clicking on the ‘HSP2009_setup.exe’ file you saved from the web.
- The system’s ‘Install Wizard’ will lead you through the install procedure.
- Open HSP2009 using the shortcut placed on your desktop by the ‘Install Wizard.’