The Alaska Area Office of Environmental Health and Engineering's
division of Sanitation Facilities Construction performs the following tasks:
- Staff allocates 638 Title V Indian Health Service resources with data provided by prescribed allocation formulas and justification rationales.
- Evaluates and recommends approval of proposed projects, prepare budget summaries and justifications.
- Maintain project information and deficiency databases to justify congressional funding requests in support of distribution logic.
- Verify project development, documentation and funding.
- Onsite reviews of projects are conducted to insure conformance with laws and regulations, e.g. National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and to verify accuracy of data and programmatic assumptions.
- Approve earmarked and emergency project funds dispersal.
For more information visit the Alaska Area IHS Office.
Indian Health Service
Alaska Area Native Health Service
Division of Sanitation Facilities Construction
4141 Ambassador Dr. Suite 300
Anchorage, AK 99508