- IHS Home
- Employee Resources
OPM Federal Government Status
September 21, 2014
Federal agencies in the Washington, DC area are OPEN. Employees are expected to report to their worksite or begin telework on time.
Computer Security Incidents
If you become aware of a suspicious event or incident, you must immediately contact your site manager or local Information System Security Officer (ISSO) by email, phone, or in person. If you cannot reach your site manager or local ISSO, you can contact your Area ISSO or the IHS IRT.
You can report an incident using this Incident Reporting Form [Word - 78 KB]
IHS.gov is a place for patients, providers and tribes to find information about the IHS. However, in today’s work environment we understand that sometimes IHS employees have to work from locations other than the office; because of this, we have provided this resources page for them.
- Calendar of IHS Events
- Citrix VPN – Remote Access
- Electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF)
- Information Systems Security Awareness (ISSA)
- Information Technology Access Control (ITAC)
- ITAS for IHS (Note: ITAS requires network or Citrix connection to access)
- Email Web Access (Note: Use this link to access your standard IHS email account)
- Employee Search
- Federal Holidays
- HHS University
- Human Resources (HR) Information
- Help Desk
- Job Postings
- LISTSERV Email Groups
- Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Secure Data Transfer Service (Note: Use this link to securely transfer messages and/or large files)
- UFMS (Note: UFMS requires network or Citrix connection to access)
- USPHS Commissioned Corps
- Webcident (Note: Webcident requires network or Citrix connection to access)
If you have a link that you think would be important to the majority of IHS employees and would like it added to this list, please contact the IHS.gov Web Services Manager.