Indian Health Service The Federal Health Program for American Indians and Alaska Natives
Find Health Care
- If you are having a health emergency DIAL 911
- If you receive medical services provided by a non-IHS provider you may be responsible for your own expenses.
- Transportation (personal auto, ambulance, etc.) to and from the facility may be your financial responsibility.
- Note: Before traveling to any facility listed on this website, call to ensure that the services you need can be provided to you.
This map can be used to find an Indian Health Service, Tribal or Urban Indian Health Program facility. This map can be used to:
- Zoom in to a general location to see if there is a facility in that region.
- Enter your current location in the form to see the facilities available.
- Find a specific facility by selecting the "Facility Information" tab and typing in the name of the facility that you are trying to find.
Read the Detailed Guide, if you need further instructions. If you are unable to locate services through this locator, please head over to the HRSA Health Center locator to see if there are available services for you outside the IHS, Tribal or Urban Indian Health Programs found here.
How To Use The Map
- Enter your address
- Check the boxes for the facility types you would like to see
- Click Search to see the facilities closest to your location displayed on the map.
- Click a facility icon to get more information about that facility, then click the "Get driving directions" button below that information to have driving directions from your address to the facility displayed below the map
To find specific facilities, select Facility Information and fill in the fields:
- Enter all or part of the facility name
- Enter all or part of the city where the facility is located
- Select a state, or enter a zip code
At least one field must be filled in. Choose one or more facility types and click Search. Any facilities found in the search are displayed as markers on the map.
Download a spreadsheet [Excel] of all the data available from the locator. If you don't find a facility you believe should be present OR find incorrect information, please let us know, as soon as possible. To view other interactive maps, please visit the Visualizing Data website.