How To Get Here
We Are At:801 Thompson Ave, Rockville, MD 20852
To enter this government facility, you will need to present some form of government issued identification. You will also need the name and office phone number of the contact person you are visiting here at the IHS Headquarters buildings. The contact person should be aware of your visit and can escort you throughout the offices during your visit to the IHS.
- Take the Shady Grove Red line, exit the train at the Twinbrook Station.
- Exit the turnstile, go through the open doorway to the right to Chapman Avenue.
- Turn left, walk approximately two blocks to Thompson Avenue.
- Reyes Building on 801 Thompson Avenue and will be on your left.
- The main entrance is at the southwest end of the building or the higher end of building.
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) to the Twinbrook Metro stop.
Take the Yellow line to Gallery Place (Chinatown) and switch to the Red line to continue to Twinbrook.
Get driving directions from Google Maps (click Get Directions) .
Use the Reyes Building address for your end destination, 801 Thompson Avenue, Rockville, MD 20852.
Directions from the Three Major Airports
Use the link below for detailed driving directions from the three major Airports:
We have public parking that is located on Chapman Avenue. The parking garage is part of the Twinbrook Metro Plaza Building which is next to the Reyes Building. The current parking rate is $6.00 a day and may be subject to change.
Metered parking is available on Thompson Ave and Chapman Ave.