Legislative History: 101st Congress – 1989 and 1990Public Law 101-630 (H.R.3703)
A bill to authorize the Rumsey Indian Rancheria to convey a certain parcel of land. Other major provisions:
- National Indian Forest Resources Management Act
- Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act
- Indian Health Care Amendments of 1990
- 11/17/89 – Introduced by Congressman Fazio, as a bill to authorize the Rumsey Indian Rancheria to convey a certain parcel of land
- 09/10/90 – Reported to House from the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, H. Rept. 101-687
- 10/01/90 – Measure called up by consent calendar in House.
- 10/01/90 – Measure considered in House.
- 10/01/90 – Measure passed House.
- 10/03/90 – Referred to Senate Select Committee on Indian Affairs.
- 10/25/90 – Measure called up by committee discharge in Senate.
- 10/25/90 – Measure considered in Senate.
- 10/25/90 – Measure passed Senate, amended. Senator McCain explanation of Indian Health provisions. [DOC – 42KB]
- 10/26/90 – House agreed to Senate amendment. [DOC – 206KB]
- 11/09/90 – Measure enrolled in House.
- 11/19/90 – Measure enrolled in Senate.
- 11/20/90 – Measure presented to President. [DOC – 208KB]
- 11/28/90 – Public Law 101-630