DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Indian Health Service
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Refer to: IHS/DASINDIAN HEALTH SERVICE CIRCULAR NO. 2013-06
Effective Date: August 5, 2013
ERRATA NOTICE TO REVISE
THE INDIAN HEALTH SERVICE CIRCULAR EXHIBITS NO. 2011-02-A AND B
- PURPOSE. The Indian Health Service (IHS) Clearance Checklist (Circular Exhibit 2011-02-A and B) are outdated and must be replaced. The following changes were made to update the IHS Clearance Checklist:
- Page 1 - Delete: "IT Access Control Removed (Network - Email)." Add: "IT Access Control Removed (Network - Email - RPMS)."
- Page 1 - Delete: "Data Watch Cards Returned." Add: "Non-PIV Facility Access Cards Returned."
- Page 3 - After "E-WITS Access Removed" add new clearance item: "PRISM Access Removed."
- SUPERSEDURE. Please discard your binder copies and any file copies of the Circular Exhibits 2011-02-A and B at your earliest convenience. Replace those copies with the attached Circular Exhibits No. 2013-03-A and Circular Exhibit No. 2013-03-B.
- EFFECTIVE DATE. This circular becomes effective on the date of signature.
Yvette Roubideaux, M.D., M.P.H.
Acting Director, Indian Health Service
Back To Top