DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, EDUCATION, AND WELFARE
Public Health Service
Division of Indian Health
Silver Spring, Maryland
DIVISION OF INDIAN HEALTH CIRCULAR NO. 67-09
Effective Date: July 18, 1967
DIVISION EXHIBITS OR DISPLAYS
- PURPOSE. To establish policy and procedures for the approval of exhibits and displays to eliminate duplication of exhibits and to assure high standards for Division exhibits or displays.
- POLICY. All exhibits or displays of the Division which cost more than $100.00 must be approved by the Division Director.
- PROCEDURE. When the estimated cost of an exhibit or display of Division activities is in excess of $100.00 the responsible officer, IHAD, Office Chief, Director Health Program Systems Center or DIH Training Center will submit the following information with the request for approval to proceed with the construction of the display or exhibit:
- The name of the meeting or organization for which exhibit or display is being prepared.
- Theme of display.
- Preliminary sketch of display.
- General type of construction -- e.g. on reinforced stand with lighting etc.
- Estimated cost.
The request will be routed through the Chief, Information Services for recommendation, to the Division Director.
- RESPONSIBILITY. The Chief, Information Services will be responsible for:
- Processing all applications for approval.
- Maintaining file of all applications.
- Maintaining record of all approved exhibits or displays.
E.S. Rabeau, M.D.
Assistant Surgeon General
Director, Division of Indian Health
Back To Top