RPMS EHR Vendor Letter
One of the eligibility requirements for the EHR Incentive Programs is to adopt/implement/upgrade to a certified EHR. As a result, many states are requiring EHs and EPs who are participating in the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program to submit a letter from their EHR vendor that they have adopted/implemented/upgraded to a certified EHR.
Facilities that adopt/implement/upgrade to the certified version of the RPMS EHR and that are participating in the CMS EHR Medicaid Incentive Program may request a vendor letter by completing the form below.
- Enter information in the fields below (all fields are mandatory).
- Click the "Submit" button.
- IHS will process the request for each facility.
- IHS will issue a letter to the requesting practice within ten business days of the initial request.
- The facility will receive the signed IHS EHR Vendor letter via email.
- The letter will be emailed to the individual who made the request.
Request for IHS RPMS EHR Vendor Letter