RPMS EHR Certification
RPMS EHR has been certified according to the 2014 ONC Standards. The 2014 RPMS EHR (BCER v 2.0) is still undergoing beta testing. Once the 2014 RPMS EHR has been released, facilities will need to install all applications and patches to have the certified version. EPs and EHs must utilize all associated functionality and patches to demonstrate Meaningful Use. See below for various draft documents that detail the relationships among the patches, associated applications, performance measures, and related certification criteria. Note that these documents are in draft form; updated lists will be posted soon.
- 2014 Certified RPMS EHR Applications [PDF - 115 KB] - preliminary list of necessary patches
- Draft - 2014 RPMS EHR Grid [PDF - 68 KB] - list of applications and their dependencies
- Draft - 2014 ONC RPMS EHR Grid [PDF - 269 KB] - list of performance measures and related certification criteria
For an overview of the technical requirements for 2014 RPMS EHR certification and planning, view the documents below.
See the links below for information about the Spring 2014 training.
According to the ONC 2014 Final Rule, more than 40 requirements need to be demonstrated successfully by the RPMS EHR to achieve 2014 certification. This means that almost every package in the RPMS EHR will be modified. Select a topic below to learn more.
- Ensemble 2012
- HIE Integration
- Immunization Registries and Syndromic Surveillance (Overview)
- IHS Immunization Interface
- Preparing for the PHR
- Problem Lists
- Risk Analysis
- Syndromic Surveillance Patch
- VistA Imaging
To use the 2011 certified version of RPMS, sites must install the RPMS EHR (BCER version 1.0) with all applicable patches. The 2011 Application Checklist [PDF - 20 KB] contains a complete listing of all patches necessary to qualify for the certified version of RPMS.