RPMS EHR Vendor Letter
One of the Eligibility Requirements for the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive program is to Adopt/Implement/Upgrade to a Certified EHR. Many of the States are requiring Eligible Hospitals & Eligible Professionals, participating in the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, to submit a letter from their EHR vendor indicating that they have Adopted/Implemented/Upgraded to a Certified EHR.
Indian Health Service (IHS) has received Eligible Hospital and Eligible Provider EHR Certification for the Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS). IHS has developed a RPMS EHR Vendor letter for facilities that Adopt/Implement/Upgrade to the certified version of the RPMS EHR and are participating in the CMS EHR Medicaid Incentive program.
EHR Vendor Letter Request Process
- Enter information in the fields below (all fields are mandatory).
- Click the "Submit" button.
- IHS will process the request for each facility.
- IHS will issue a letter to the requesting practice within ten business days of the initial request.
- The facility will receive the signed IHS EHR Vendor letter via email.
- The letter will be emailed to the individual that made the request.
If you are an health care facility utilizing the certified RPMS EHR and/or going to Adopt/Implement/Upgrade and you would like to receive a RPMS EHR Vendor letter please enter information in each of the fields below and click the submit button.
REQUEST FOR IHS RPMS EHR VENDOR LETTER