The Annual Progress Report is a required report due within 90 days after the end of the grant program's budget period. The purpose of this report is to provide outcomes, evaluations, and summaries for FY 2014. The Annual Federal Financial Report, Standard Form 425 (SF-425) is also a required report and form that must be submitted to the Division of Payment Management
and your Grants Management Specialist. This requirement is stated in the Notice of Award (NOA) Standards Grant Conditions under the Fiscal & Programmatic Reports.
The Division of Diabetes has developed the SDPI Community-Directed Grant Program FY 2014 Annual Progress Report Template. Carefully read the entire template, including the instructions, before starting to prepare your report.
- Q&A Sessions – Live Question and Answer sessions are one hour sessions that will provide an opportunity to ask questions about preparing the Annual Progress Report. Currently scheduled sessions are listed below. Check back on this webpage for newly scheduled sessions.
- There are no more sessions for the FY 2014 Annual Progress Report.
- FY 2014 Annual Progress Report Overview
(Recorded Session) – Provides an overview and submission of the FY 2014 Annual Progress Report. (25:56 minutes)
- Additional documents and references can be found on the resources page.
||Budget Period Dates
||Report Start Date
||October 1, 2013 to
September 30, 2014
|November 3, 2013
||December 31, 2014
||January 1, 2014 to
December 31, 2014
|January 1, 2015
||March 31, 2015
||April 1, 2014 to
March 31, 2015
|April 1, 2015
||June 30, 2015
||June 1, 2014 to
May 31, 2015
|June 1, 2015
||August 31, 2015
* If you are a sub-grantee, check with your primary program on submission date and instructions.
Timeline: This report should cover your program's budget cycle period dates (see table above). Some questions ask for updates from the time you submitted your FY 2015 Continuation Application. Provide updates to the end of your program's budget cycle period date.
Submit completed PDF templates (Parts 1 and 2) on GrantSolutions as a grant note. If you are a sub-grantee, check with your primary program on submission date and instructions.
- Log into GrantSolutions
- Click “Grant Notes” – a new Grant Notes window will pop up
- Click “Add” at the end of the screen
- For subject, put “Annual Report for FY 2014” (add grant year if known)
- Select Correspondence for Note Type and Programmatic Report for Category Type
- Include your grant number and budget period dates for your cycle (see table above) in the Notes section
- Use the lower section to browse for your reports to upload into the system
- Ensure that the “Status” shows "SUCCESSFUL" for each document before clicking the "Submit" button.
- Notify your Area Diabetes Consultant that the report has been submitted on GrantSolutions
Back to Top
Please include your name, contact information, program name and grant number when submitting questions.