Problem Solving Among Co-workers
Trying to solve problem among co-workers?
- Communication problems can occur when people are not:
- willing to give time to build a relationship.
- sharing information.
- learning from each other.
- becoming involved.
- Identify the problem
- Describe what went wrong or what makes the problem worse.
- Identify common goals
- Include the perspective and feelings of all involved.
- Find possible options
- Use brainstorming, creative thinking and humor.
- Choose the best solutions
- Clarify roles and responsibilities and use a timeline.