National Consultant for
Dr. Peter Stuart
3423 Baldwin Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Peter Stuart, MD is the National Consultant for Psychiatry for Indian Health. His interests include the development of comprehensive Behavioral Health systems of care that are well integrated with medical systems of care, reduction of trauma in AI/AN communities, suicide prevention, incorporating care into culture and collaborations with traditional healers and healing systems, and leveraging the use of technology to improve access and coordination of care.
Dr. Stuart welcomes opportunities for discussion.
Please contact him by e-mail or telephone.
Links of Interest
- About Peter Stuart
- ADHD Medications: Cardiovascular Monitoring
- EHR/RPMS Behavioral Health Data Systems
- IHS Community Suicide Prevention Page
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Integrating Mental Health Into Primary Care [PDF - 4MB]
- National Association for Rural Mental Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration website
- UCLA Center for Mental Health in Schools