- IHS Home
Medicine Dish - Youth Regional Treatment Centers in Indian Country
We are pleased to present the next in our monthly webcast series created for providers in Indian Country. These programs serve as a path to open communication, providing information and promoting discussion about Medicare, Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Programs (CHIP), and other issues important to the health of American Indian and Alaska Native people.
TOPIC: "Youth Regional Treatment Centers in Indian Country"
DATE: Wednesday, December 16, 2009
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., Eastern Time
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Experts from the Youth Regional Treatment Centers will cover:
- YRTC services provided to American Indian and Alaska Native youth
- Success stories
- Challenges encountered and recommended solutions
- Access link: http://videocast.nih.gov
- Webcast lines are limited. Real Player is necessary to see the program and can be downloaded for free from this website. Previous Medicine Dish programs are archived at this site.
- Technical Login Support is available from this site.
Please join us for this broadcast and remember that you can access recordings of all of the previous shows at http://videocast.nih.gov . Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
The next show will be broadcast on February 17th at 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., Eastern Time.
Tribal Affairs Group/OEA
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services