Indian Health Service The Federal Health Program for American Indians and Alaska Natives
Medicine Dish Presents - CMS Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program - Tribal Perspective
June 16, 2010
We are pleased to present the next in our monthly webcast series created for providers in Indian Country. These programs serve as a path to open communication, providing information and promoting discussion about Medicare, Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Programs (CHIP), and other issues important to the health of American Indian and Alaska Native people.
TOPIC: CMS Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program - Tribal Perspective
DATE: Wednesday, June 16, 2010
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., Eastern Time
WHAT TO EXPECT: Rosario Arreola Pro, California Rural Indian Health Board, will present an overview of the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program as it applies to Tribal and Urban Indian Health clinics including:
- Eligibility requirements
- Proposed payment methodology
- Proposed reporting methodology
- Access link: http://videocast.nih.gov
- Webcast lines are limited. Real Player is necessary to see the program and can be downloaded for free from this website. Previous Medicine Dish programs are archived at this site under “Lecture Series – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services” at this link: http://videocast.nih.gov/PastEvents.asp?c=80 .
- Technical Login Support is available from this site.
Please join us for this broadcast and remember that you can access recordings of all of the previous shows at http://videocast.nih.gov . Please do not hesitate to contact Lindsey Cometa, if you have any questions.
The next show will be broadcast on August 18th at 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Thanks for your support of Medicine Dish.