Office of Direct Service and Contracting Tribes
Documentation of Consortium Participation
If a Tribe submitting an application is a member of a consortium, the Tribe must:
- Identify the consortium and all consortium members.
- Identify whether or not the consortium intends to submit a Tribal Management Grant (TMG) application of their own.
- Demonstrate that their application does not duplicate or overlap any of the objectives on the consortium's application.
If a consortium is submitting an application, it must:
- Identify all the consortium members.
- Identify whether or not any of the members intend to submit a TMG application of their own.
- Demonstrate that the consortium's application does not duplicate or overlap any objectives of a consortium member's application.
- Please be sure to demonstrate that all Tribes of the consortium are agreeable to the consortium application submission via Tribal resolution from all affected Tribes.