Quality Of Practice
- Pharmacy managed clinics
- Opportunities for use of clinical skills
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Quality relationships with patients and providers
- Opportunities to positively influence patient care
- Use of technology (Electronic Health Record, dispensing automation ) to provide quality pharmaceutical care
- Diverse practice settings
Pharmacy Residency Programs
Please click on the 'How to Apply' tab for application information. There are IHS Pharmacy residency programs throughout the United States.
The Indian Health Service residencies offer an excellent opportunity to learn in a progressive practice setting how to help improve the healthcare of Native Americans. Enjoy learning in a multidisciplinary and friendly team environment. The practice setting, cultural diversity, and recreational opportunities will make this your most rewarding pharmacy experience!
Pgy1 Pharmacy Practice Residencies
Oklahoma City Area: