Part 2, Chapter 3: Manual Exhibits
Procedure to Reconcile Contract Health Service Documents with WEBFERS
- Go to the website http://webfrs.oklahoma.ihs.gov.
- Enter your username and password. If you do not have a username and password, fill out the user access request from the link.
- From the main menu, choose “CHS Activities.”
- Choose the option “View Reconciliation Tables.”
- Start with Step 4 (on page 2 of 2). Choose the location code and fiscal year you are reconciling from the drop-down lists. Print out the report. This is your reconciliation worksheet.
- Run Steps 1-3 from the reconciliation tables, entering the amounts from those tables into the corresponding spaces on the reconciliation worksheet.
- Perform the indicated arithmetic calculations indicated on the worksheet.
- The reconciliation should balance to $0.00
- Make the necessary adjustments to the documents found in Steps 1-4
Reconciliation Worksheet for WEBFERS
Reconciliation Worksheet for XXX Service Unit-Fiscal Year 2007
Total FRS Obligations $XXX
Total CHS Obligations $XXX
Column 1: $__________
Column 2: ($___________)
Step 2: $__________
Step 3: $__________
Total: (should be $0.00) $__________