IHS Division of Diabetes Treatment and Prevention (DDTP) Data Systems Login Page
The DDTP Data Systems include the Diabetes WebAudit and SDPI Outcomes System (SOS). To use either of these systems, you must have an IHS Web Account and permission from the system administrators. See below for additional requirements and information.
- Requirements: To use any DDTP Data System, you must have a computer with access to the internet and an internet browser, such as Internet Explorer.
- Documentation: Once logged in, users will find brief instructions on each page.
- Request Access: Each user must have their own account.
- Register for an IHS Web Account, if you do not already have one.
- The Username and Password for this account are separate from the account you use to log in to your local network.
- Use the same IHS Web Account for all DDTP Data Systems that you use.
- If you don’t know whether or not you have an IHS Web Account, contact the IHS Web Account Administrators.
- Request access. Click on the link below for the system you need access to. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Most access requests will be approved in 48 hours or less. You will receive an email message when your request is approved.
- If you have questions or problems, contact the team for the Data System you are using via email:
- If you already have access to a DDTP Data System, click on the link below to log in and/or reset your password.
- Request Username: Contact the IHS Web Account Administrators if you have an IHS Web Account but do not remember your username.