Currently, the Data Quality Mart reports are showing data errors that could have an influence on numbers showing on NPIRS user population reports or workload reports.
The Data Quality Mart reports are posted on the IHS National Data Warehouse Reporting web site (ROHAN) and are available to those who have access to the IHS intranet. Access to the Data Quality Mart. requires a logon account. The current required logon account is the one used to access the User Population/Workload reports.
Data Quality Mart ReportsThe Data Quality Mart reports are organized into two categories:
Reports related to User Population
Reports related to Workload
Reports related to User Population are located in the UP Related folder. Currently there are two reports:
1) DQM-UP1 Registrations Not Included on User Population Reports
2) DQM-UP2 Registrations Potentially Countable on UP Reports
Reports related to Workload are located in WL Related folder. Currently there are five reports in the WL Related DQM folder:
1) DQM-WL1 WL Reportable Visits Not Included on Workload Reports
2) DQM-WL2APC Potentially Workload Reportable Ambulatory Visits
3) DQM-WL2CON Potentially Workload Reportable Contract Visits
4) DQM-WL2DEN Potentially Workload Reportable Dental Visits
5) DQM-WL2INP Potentially Workload Reportable Inpatient Visits
Below are some commonly asked questions concerning the Data Quality Mart:
How do I access, export, or print a report?
When is the DQM refreshed?
How do I know what files are included in the DQM refresh?
Why does the DQM not reflect the changes we have made?
Is there a way to tell which site sent in particular records?
Will the Data Quality Mart show data that is not in the WL/UP Mart?