Tribal Consultation & Urban Confer Meeting
Dear Phoenix Area Tribal Leaders, Tribal Health Directors and Urban Indian Health Program Directors:
The Phoenix Area Indian Health Service (PAIHS) invites you to attend the Phoenix Area Tribal Consultation and Urban Confer Meeting to be held September 4-6, 2019. The meetings will take place at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, 6902 East Greenway Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Exit Disclaimer: You Are Leaving www.ihs.gov. This two and a half day meeting is designed to exchange information, discuss best practices, and engage in dialogue on current issues that have direct impact on tribal governments and Urban Indian Health Programs from throughout the PAIHS. In addition to the PAIHS meetings, the IHS Director's Listening Session has been confirmed to take place on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 from 9:30 am to 11:30 pm.
There is no fee to attend the Tribal Consultation and Urban Confer meetings. Please feel free to share this online conference registration link with others:
Please register by August 27, 2019 to allow for final conference preparations.
Meeting Location & Lodging
Hotel Room Reservation
The room block at the Westin Kierland is no longer available. For alternate lodging information, see the provided list below.Alternate Hotels Near Conference Center [PDF - 302 KB]
The Westin Kierland Resort is located approximately 19.3 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Please visit the hotel website for a map and directions. www.Marriott.com/phxws Exit Disclaimer: You Are Leaving www.ihs.gov
This hotel does not provide shuttle service to the airport. Alternate transportation: Transtyle Transportation-$60 one way upon request, or Uber/Lyft.
Note: Local daily self-parking fee is $8 per in/out.
The hotel has shuttle service to nearby Kierland Commons and the Scottsdale Quarter for eateries and shopping amenities.
Reading Materials & Meeting DocumentsPresentations
- Dr. Reidhead's Phoenix Area Update [PDF - 2617 KB]
- PHX Area Strategic Priorities 2019 [PDF - 256 KB]
- Healthcare Priorities 2019 [PDF - 2159 KB]
- Facilities Appropriations Information Report 2019 [PDF -1209 KB]
- PRC Pool Presentation 2019 [PDF - 87 KB]
- PHX Budget Update 2019 [PPTX - 130 KB]
- National Evaluation Planning Meeting Presentation [PDF - 542 KB]
- Master Plan Update 2019 [PDF - 5884 KB]
- Diabetes SDPI 2021-2025 Discussion 2019 [PDF - 1129 KB]
- CSC Committee Report 2019 [PDF - 1869 KB]
- THSC TAG Update 2019 [PDF - 434 KB]
- IHS Update FINAL 2019 [PDF - 503 KB]
- MP Appropriations Info 2019 [PDF - 521 KB]
- IHS Strategic Plan FY 2019-2023 [PDF - 1057 KB]
- National Budget Formulation Workgroup Report 2019 [PDF - 112 KB]
- CMS TTAG Committee Report 2019 [PDF - 249 KB]
- CHAP Committee Report 2019 [PDF - 69 KB]
- FAAB Report Info 2019 [PDF - 245 KB]
- NCUIH Committee Report 2019 [PDF - 120 KB]
- PRC Workgroup Report 2019 [PDF - 69 KB]
- NTAC-BH Committee Report Info 2019 [PDF - 883 KB]
- TLDC Report 2019 [PDF - 141 KB]
- CSC TAC Report 2019 [PDF - 514 KB]
- DSTAC Committee Report 2019 [PDF - 82 KB]
- TSGAC Committee Report 2019 [PDF - 81 KB]
- IHS Phoenix Area Tribal Consultation Meeting [PDF - 114 KB]
If you have questions or require assistance, please contact the Phoenix Area Tribal Consultation & Urban Confer planning committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.