As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan
- Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) - Indian Health Service Interview [PDF - 199 KB]
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) [PDF - 270 KB]
Need help with your Business Office position descriptions?
- For position descriptions assistance, please contact the ORAP Business office.
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- IHS HelpDesk
- National Government Services