Electronic Health Record (EHR) - RPMS
The Resource Patient Management System (RPMS) Electronic Health Record (EHR) can manage all aspects of patient care via an intuitive and customizable Graphical User Interface (GUI) that is integrated with all RPMS software applications. EHR provides secure access to the most up-to-date patient records and management of treatment activities simultaneously at multiple locations without dependence on paper charts. The results?
- Significantly improved clinical decisions and patient safety
- Immediate access to records from multiple facilities
- Fewer providers distractions when providing direct patient care
- Easier and more accurate continuity and continuum of care
- Streamlined data entry at the point of care
- Coding support (ICD and CPT)
- Faster turn around time from claims submission to remittance
- Improved cost recovery and cash flow from claims
Contains answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the RPMS EHR.
Provides access to websites related to the RPMS EHR.