AI/AN National Behavioral Health Conference
The 2018 American Indian and Alaska Native National Behavioral Health Conference was held from July 25-27, 2018 in Washington, D.C.
Sponsored by the National Indian Health Board, The American Indian and Alaska Native National Behavioral Health Conference is the premier behavioral health event with more 500 Tribal behavioral health experts, public health professionals, federal employees, advocates, researchers and community-based providers in attendance. This year's conference theme, "Promoting Connections Between Culture and Purpose," provided evidenced-based, best, wise, or promising behavioral health practices developed in and for American Indian and Alaska Native (AI/AN) communities.
- Community-Based Behavioral Health Services
- Sharing Traditional Best and Promising Practices
- Behavioral Health Integration- Substance Use Disorders, Mental Health Disorders, Suicide Prevention
- Behavioral Health Workforce Innovation
- MSPI and DVPI Grantee Track