AI/AN National Behavioral Health Conference
Please join the National Indian Health Board for the 2018 American Indian and Alaska Native National Behavioral Health Conference July 25-27, 2018 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.
The American Indian and Alaska Native National Behavioral Health Conference is the premier behavioral health event attracting over 500 Tribal behavioral health experts, public health professionals, federal employees, advocates, researchers and community-based providers. This year's conference theme, "Promoting Connections Between Culture and Purpose," will provide evidenced-based, best, wise, or promising behavioral health practices developed in and for American Indian and Alaska Native (AI/AN) communities.
- Community-Based Behavioral Health Services
- Sharing Traditional Best and Promising Practices
- Behavioral Health Integration- Substance Use Disorders, Mental Health Disorders, Suicide Prevention
- Behavioral Health Workforce Innovation
- MSPI and DVPI Grantee Track
The Indian Health Service is providing free continuing education to conference participants. Additional conference information is available on the conference website.