As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan
The data systems below (except for ERDS) are only accessible to users on the IHS intranet. If you are having trouble accessing any of these systems and believe you should be able to, please send us a message using the Contact Us form.
- Repository for Gov't and Tribal Real Property Assets within IHS
- Disperse funds to M&IE (Maintenance and Improvement and Biomedical Equipment) fund's managers
- Manage the backlog of deficiencies using FEDS (Facilities Engineering Deficiency System)
- Report to congress and other outside agencies
- Justify the level of funds or requests for increases