IHS Job Applicants
If you are looking for an unusual, multicultural, rustic or exciting career adventure, explore what Indian Health Service (IHS) has to offer you. IHS has inpatient and outpatient facilities across the United States located in small and large communities on and off Indian reservations. IHS provides quality health care to American Indians and Alaska Natives through a variety of direct patient care, public health service and administrative positions. Exercise your right to be creative, apply for a position with IHS today! Be sure to review the individual â??How to Applyâ?? page for each vacancy announcement so that you are confident to submit a complete application.
- Applying For A Federal Job [PDF - 28 KB]
- Indian Preference EEO Facts [Word - 25KB]
- Application for Medical Staff Appointment [PDF - 682 KB]
- Confidential Malpractice Claims Information Report - Supplemental [PDF - 230 KB]
- OF-306, Declaration for Federal Employment [PDF]
- Addendum to Declaration for Federal Employment (OF 306) IHS Child Care & Indian Child Care Worker Positions [PDF - 32KB]