Diabetes Foot Care Training
Although not specified in the training, it is recommended that health care workers wear disposable gloves in the evaluation and treatment of the foot.
Step One: View Videos
- View the series of short videos in sequence, starting with Video #1 and ending with Video #12.
- Click on the title of the video. A new tab (window) will automatically open in YouTube.
- Once you finish viewing the video, click on the tab to go back to this page from your browser and proceed to the next video in the menu below.
- Video #1 – Introduction (Running Time: 2:01)
- Video #2 – Risk Factors (Running Time: 1:10)
- Video #3 – Sensation (Running Time: 1:46)
- Video #4 – Foot Deformities (Running Time: 1:25)
- Video #5 – Vascular (Running Time: 2:41)
- Video #6 – Complete Foot Exam (Running Time: 1:28)
- Video #7 – Causal Pathways (Running Time: 1:59)
- Video #8 – Patient Education (Running Time: 1:34)
- Video #9 – Foot Wear (Running Time: 4:47)
- Video #10 – Podiatry Care (Running Time: 2:52)
Step Two: Summary
- Review the Course Notes, Slides, and Transcript.