Find Health Care
- If you are having a health emergency DIAL 911
- If you receive medical services provided by a non-IHS provider you may be responsible for your own expenses.
- Transportation (personal auto, ambulance, etc.) to and from the facility may be your financial responsibility.
- Note: Before traveling to any facility listed on this website, call to ensure that the services you need can be provided to you.
This map can be used to find an Indian Health Service, Tribal or Urban Indian Health Program facility. This map can be used to:
- Zoom in to a general location to see if there is a facility in that region.
- Click or tap "My Location" and enter your current location in the form to see the facilities available that are closest to the location entered. You must enter at least a zip code or a city and state combination, otherwise it will default to a "Facility Information" search.
- To find a specific facility, select the "Facility Information" tab and type in the name of the facility you are trying to find.
- To view all of the facilities for a selected group, select the "Facility Information" tab, click on advanced, click on the checkbox(es) for the group(s) you want to view and then click Search.
If you are unable to locate services through this locator, please head over to the HRSA Health Center locator to see if there are available services for you outside the IHS, Tribal or Urban Indian Health Programs found here.
Attention American Indian and Alaska Native Veterans
Click here to find health care and resources specifically for American Indian and Alaska Native veterans. The IHS and Department of Veterans Affairs created this interactive map using data from 41 urban Indian organizations with 82 locations and 1,500 VA health care facilities. It is a one-stop platform for Native veterans to search and explore health care and other supportive services.
Download a spreadsheet [Excel] of all the data available from the locator. If you don't find a facility you believe should be present OR find incorrect information, please let us know, as soon as possible. To view other interactive maps, please visit the Mapping and Visualization.