Find Health Care
- If you are having a health emergency DIAL 911
- If you receive medical services provided by a non-IHS provider you may be responsible for your own expenses.
- Transportation (personal auto, ambulance, etc.) to and from the facility may be your financial responsibility.
- Note: Before traveling to any facility listed on this website, call to ensure that the services you need can be provided to you.
This map can be used to find an Indian Health Service, Tribal or Urban Indian Health Program facility. This map can be used to:
- Zoom in to a general location to see if there is a facility in that region.
- Enter your current location in the form to see the facilities available.
- Find a specific facility by selecting the "Facility Information" tab and typing in the name of the facility that you are trying to find.
If you are unable to locate services through this locator, please head over to the HRSA Health Center locator to see if there are available services for you outside the IHS, Tribal or Urban Indian Health Programs found here.
Download a spreadsheet [Excel] of all the data available from the locator. If you don't find a facility you believe should be present OR find incorrect information, please let us know, as soon as possible. To view other interactive maps, please visit the Visualizing Data website.