As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan
Training and Documentation
The IHS has established both User and Technical Trainings related to the Health Information Exchange. They are available as live sessions which you can register for through the IHS RPMS registration site or through the other resources shown below.
- You may register for upcoming courses at the IHS RPMS registration site.
Recorded Training Sessions
Recordings of some of the previous training sessions are available to view here.
- C32 Tech Training Part 1 [SWF/FLV - 353 MB]
- C32 Tech Training Part 2 [SWF/FLV - 240 MB]
- HIE MPI User Training Access Manager Slides [SWF/FLV - 13 MB]
- HIE MPI User Training Overview Tool Usage [SWF/FLV - 6.8 MB]
- HIE MPI User Training Read Only View [SWF - 4.1 MB]
- HIE MPI User Training Viewer [SWF - 10.2 MB]
- MPI Tech Training Part 1 [SWF/FLV - 197 MB]
- MPI Tech Training Part 2 [SWF/FLV - 200 MB]
- MPI Tech Training Part 3 [SWF/FLV - 282 MB]